During this three-hour stroll around the historic center, you are exposed to over 800 years of Amsterdam history and culture. Join us to receive a very entertaining and informative account of the Story of Amsterdam.
Amsterdam Open Boat Canal Cruise – starts from Anne Frank House
Join Us & Fly High On This Amsterdam Canal Cruise!
Discover Amsterdam by boat
In about 60 minutes, our skippers and hostesses will guide you through the Unesco Heritage listed Golden Age canals of Amsterdam. Cruise through the Jordaan, a neighborhood known for its famous Prinsengracht towards the most romantic Magere Brug (English: Skinny Bridge – let’s work on that Dutch pronunciation during the trip!), the Amstel river, the 7 bridges, the impressive Golden Bend, and then past the nine streets back to the Anne Frank House.
Explore Amsterdam through its famous canals
We have open boats for you to enjoy that full experience with views of Amsterdam’s most famous monuments and memorials. Our canal cruise is a great alternative to those old-school tourist canal boats that your grandma probably recommended!
Meeting Point: We have a convenient and easy to find departure location from the Anne Frank house (Prinsengracht 267)
- Een 60 minute cruise;
- A professional skipper and live guide;
- A beautiful, 100% electric saloon boat;
- Recommendations about the city, bars and restaurants.
- Experience Amsterdam from the Unesco-listed canals;
- The Skinny Bridge and the impressive Golden Bend from the water;
- Maak prachtige foto’s van Amsterdam vanaf het water;
- Learn about Amsterdam’s canals, rich history and see the most famous monuments.